.1 Structural Performance: Provide access flooring system capable of withstanding the following loads and
stresses within limits and under conditions indicated, as determined by testing manufacturer’s current standard test procedures:
1. Concentrated Loads: Provide 24 x 24 inch floor panels, including those with cutouts, capable of withstanding a concentrated design load of 1100 lbf (5000 N), with a top-surface deflection under load and a permanent set not to exceed, respectively, 0.12 and 0.008 inch (3 mm and 0.2 mm). If custom size floor panels are provided with a span of less or equal to 31.5”, they need to comply with the above deflection and permanent set values as well, except if located under installed equipment cabinets or racks.
2. Rolling Loads: Provide 24 x 24 inch floor panels, capable of withstanding a rolling load of 1400 lbf
(6350 N), with a top-surface deflection under load and a permanent set not to exceed, respectively, 0.12 and
0.008 inch (3 mm and 0.2 mm).
3. Uniform Distributed Loads: Provide self-supporting floor sub-structure, without panels in place, capable of withstanding a minimum 314 lbs/sf (15 kN/m2) uniform distributed load. For heavy equipment, which requires higher loading in accordance with the engineering drawing, the floor structure shall provide a
uniform distributed load capable of supporting the equipment for each individual case to avoid using separate equipment stands under electrical cabinets, PDU’s, UPS’s, etc.
4. Ultimate* Loads: Provide access flooring sub-structure system capable of withstanding a minimum ultimate concentrated load of 1100 lbf (5000 N) and a minimum ultimate distributed load of 628 lbf/ft2 (30 kN/m2) without failing, * = max deflection of L/300 of span between beam sections
5. Pedestal Axial Load Test: Provide structure and pedestal assemblies, without panels in place, capable of withstanding a 4900 lbf (20 200 N) axial load per pedestal.
6. Recycled content: Sub-structure system and floor panel shall be required to have a minimum recycled content of 75%.
Contact: china sme| building materials supplier
Phone: +86 15250239488
Add: No.45 weifu rd, henglin town, wujin town, changzhou city, jiangsu province,213103,china